The curse of the Bianchi Clan Part 1...


 I would like to point out 

my English is bad 
but also I follow French
and I don't
speak no English only google
translate help me

The curse of the Bianchi Clan
Part 1 of the
drawings + explanations
Before a little
explanation before reading
the history of this drawing
In this drawing you see me
in my role of my character oc
Marina in the form
of a harpy demon with
my William Afton who I like
as a rabbit demon or
should

I say
trap demon or Springtrap
or super Springtrap
because yes he
has two levels
of transformation
super Springtrap
it's the one you see on
the drawings
and another
one that I will say
later and my oc Queen
Oka Ruto Who is a
member of my family

 with her real first
name Martine who is my
mother's real mother
and incidentally
my grandmother but that's
other things that
will be for another story rp
with also explanations
to better understand But it's
not for the future
anyway... in this drawing there
is also the corpse of
a little boy that my dear
husband William killed

in cold blood as usual In
fact these drawings tell
the secondary
Time Line of my RP which
is called
reconciliation which
I put in context well There
are several Time Lines where I
RP or I follow in a
couple with
other characters
also at least
hear that my character oc of course
I follow in a couple with other
characters in my Time
Line RP like


this secondary Time
Line that I I named
reconciliation here
I follow as a couple with
my William Afton whom I
adore In my main RP which
I call destruction I follow
in a relationship
with Leonardo Hamato
and it is precisely
my oc Reina alias Louna
who is in a relationship
with William in the Time Line
destruction the main Time
Line From my PR And in another
I follow as a couple with
the son of
William Afton
Michael Afton besides
I have to find a name
for this Time Line


I would like to point 
out that the drawings
are mine. The oc character
of Marina is me, I play
my role of my character that
I created since 2005
and the character of
William Afton does not
belong to me it belongs
to Scott Cawthon the creator
of fnaf Anyway, the secondary
Time Line of my RP the story is
centered on me Marina and William
Afton my love but also on other
events which will occur
in this Time Line I follow
victim of a curse since
my birth my grandmother before
dying to throw to
my mother and to my
grandfather who was her
husband to my grandmother

a curse this curse was that 
each member of the family
will be born with the demonic
gene in them at the base we
are fairies In the
family we are not
ordinary humans we
were born differently
from other people we
are in fact a family
of magicians of mages
we women are fairies and
the men too or some are
just mages it depends in
my family father it's just

magicians and fairies while
on my mother's side they
are all fairies even the men
anyway let's go through the
details as for me I follow
born June 2, 1991 today
in 2024 I will be my
33 years old I I'm not
old to tell you
everything but hey that's
life going through it before
I fall madly in love
with Afton in 2023 because
before I was with a man
who was a mutant ninja turtle
he rejected me for another

for fear of being cursed by
the curse he abandoned me
last year even though he promised
to always stay with
me but... that didn't happen
as planned he left and
left me for another
but also as I said
for fear of being
cursed by the curse

I plan to stay alone 
after this until I
meet Afton William Afton
in May 2023 He offered me
a job in his restaurant as
an employee at Freddy Fazbear
and so I accepted he
was always kind to me
but also considerate strangely
I didn't see him at
all like that for my
part because when I
looked at him this was
not the impression he gave
but more an impression of
a man who was quite disturbing
and terrifying at the same
time. But hey, maybe it was
me who thought that until
that famous evening... Part 2
soon of the drawings

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

présentation de ma oc Marina c'est a dire de moi même

quand ont me contacte pour un gros projet ^^