A new life a new love

A new life a new love

Here is my new drawing that I made, it doesn't have color yet but it will come in the days to come
On this drawing it's me and Michael Afton from fnaf
And yes in a Time Line I follow as a couple with Michael Afton knowing that in the previous Time Line that I am talking to you about my RP story is not the same and the tram of the story either
The previous Time Lines are
Main Timeline Destruction
From my RP or I follow in a relationship with Leonardo Hamato tnmt2012
Is in love with me and so am I
In this Time Line
My oc character Reina is in love
By William Afton
The Time Line reconciliation Secondary Time Line of one of my RP story in this Time Line I follow in a relationship with William Afton and Ma oc character Reina is William's enemy
And in the Time Line where I follow as a couple with Michael here is the name of the Time Line
Forgiveness in this Time Line I will try to kill my worst enemy Karai for stealing my Leo but in return I will have a new love that of Michaël Afton
I will soon do the history of this Time Line for the moment I finish the history of the Time Line reconciliation
Know that the names of my Time Line RP that I give have a meaning but this will be in a future drawing and also a special article in addition so there you go

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

rp sur DBD DwightxMarina

L'histoire officielle de Dwight Fairfield,

moi et mon beau michael rp