A new life a new love

A new life a new love

Here is my new drawing that I made, it doesn't have color yet but it will come in the days to come
On this drawing it's me and Michael Afton from fnaf
And yes in a Time Line I follow as a couple with Michael Afton knowing that in the previous Time Line that I am talking to you about my RP story is not the same and the tram of the story either
The previous Time Lines are
Main Timeline Destruction
From my RP or I follow in a relationship with Leonardo Hamato tnmt2012
Is in love with me and so am I
In this Time Line
My oc character Reina is in love
By William Afton
The Time Line reconciliation Secondary Time Line of one of my RP story in this Time Line I follow in a relationship with William Afton and Ma oc character Reina is William's enemy
And in the Time Line where I follow as a couple with Michael here is the name of the Time Line
Forgiveness in this Time Line I will try to kill my worst enemy Karai for stealing my Leo but in return I will have a new love that of Michaël Afton
I will soon do the history of this Time Line for the moment I finish the history of the Time Line reconciliation
Know that the names of my Time Line RP that I give have a meaning but this will be in a future drawing and also a special article in addition so there you go

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

présentation de ma oc Marina c'est a dire de moi même

quand ont me contacte pour un gros projet ^^